Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FOR THIS SAKE OF THE FUTURE OF THIS LITTLE BABBY AND HER LIKES

The  Voters register is now on Display and Independent Electoral Commission has informed all the Citizen of Nigeria who have registered to vote in the April 2011 election to go and check their name in the voter's register being display at the place where they registered.
I was informing my uncle about this when he asked me that If he has the chance to contest on the Platform of the People Democratic Party which is the ruling party in Nigeria and where most Nigerian believe that once you contest election on its Platform the person will automatically win. I bluntly told him that I will not campaign for him neither will II vote for him if he contest even the most irrelevant election under PDP.
He was surprised, he said if it happen like that in reality, he will take it as a declaration of enmity against him.
To make my strong feeling against voting a party who had been in Power for good 12years without any Positive Contribution to the country.I pointed to a little baby who is happily enjoying the afternoon cold Barth that her mother is giving her, and I told him that "for the sake of this baby and the likes of her I will rather not vote nor Campaign for anyone who is vying for electoral post under PDP and become that person's enemy instead of voting  a party that is in control of majority of all the States of the Federation and was still unable to make any Positive Impact in the Life of Nigerian Citizen.
Thank  God that he he got my drift and realized that my anger is against the ruling Party in Nigeria and not against him.

While we were still talking, my friend who has earlier told me that he registered outside his registration area came in to visit me. I asked him what he is going to do now that the Voters registration Lists were out, he told me that he will go back to the registration Center where he and his wife registered at Ajao Estate to check the registration list for his and his wife's names.I pointed out to him that he has not told me the solution to the situation that he created for himself as regarding where he will cast his vote on the Election day since there will not be movement on that day, he could not give me an answer instead he asked me what I think should be the solution in this kind of situation,when he asked me this, it suddenly occurred to me that their is  solution. I have to go and see to an activities so we could not continue our discussion I bade my friend goodbye,seeing him off on our way out we promised to continue our discussion some other time

No comments: